Few security legislations are as far-reaching and, potentially, fear-inducing as the General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR. After all, organizations can, and have, faced severe penalties for non-compliance, ranging from the greater of 4% of annual world-wide turnover or €20,000,000.
But, it doesn’t have to be that way.
RISCPoint specializes in creating organizational structures to achieve, and maintain, compliance with the GDPR. Here’s how, in a nutshell:
- Advisory Workshops and Gap Assessments
- Determine the applicability of the GDPR to your organization
- Identify the controls currently implemented that map to the requirements of the GDPR
- Develop a compliance roadmap to achieving compliance with the GDPR
- Remediation assistance through the development of required policies and procedures to meet compliance requirements, including critical policies such as:
- Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) Policy and Procedure;
- Article 30 Records of Processing Activities Mapping;
- Processor and Subprocessor Management Policy;
- Data Protection Impact Assessments;
- Privacy Training Programs; and
- Data Privacy Policies
Want to learn more about GDPR compliance can work for you? Fill out the form below to get in touch with a member of our team.
Start the conversation
Let's see how our work can work for you.