Unlike other Cybersecurity standards (ISO, SOC 2, etc.), HITRUST reports are issued directly from HITRUST. Stringent requirements around timeframes for completing assessments often leave organizations unsure of their implementation, often resulting in failed certifications, and, naturally, wasted spend.
RISCPoint helps ensure you have an environment that will achieve a passing score by providing expertise from HITRUST Certified CSF Practitioner with experience performing assessments, and close alignment with leading HITRUST assessment firms.
Our team of security and compliance experts specialize in performing the following advisory work for our HITRUST clients:
- Data identification (PII, (e)PHI) and mapping
- HIPAA Security and Privacy rule assessments
- State-specific breach response requirements review
- Breach response plan development and optimization
- HITRUST Advisory Services
- IT Risk and Vulnerability Assessments
- Penetration testing
Now, more than ever, it is critical to find an experienced consulting partner to ensure a successful certification experience.
Let us help you get there. Get in touch with a member of our team below.
Start the Conversation
Work with our team of professionals to help find a tailored solution for your company