The Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) is a unified standard for implementing cybersecurity across the Defense Industrial Base (DIB), which includes over 300,000 companies in the supply chain. If your organization is one of them, you’re likely considering how to achieve certification for one of the CMMC’s five maturity levels.
RISCPoint specializes in preparing organizations for the certification process, focusing on the following key areas:
- Advisory Workshops and Gap Assessments
- Determine if the CMMC applies to your organization
- Identify how your current compliance posture (NIST 800-171, NIST 800-53, etc.) translates to the CMMC requirements
- Develop a roadmap to compliance with the applicable CMMC Maturity Level
- Remediation Assistance
- Development of all required security documentation
- Review of remediation approach and revalidation of compliance
- Assistance with audit coordination
Have more questions about CMMC compliance, or ready to get started? Fill out the form below, and a member of our team will be in touch.
Start the conversation
Work with our team of professionals to help find a tailored solution for your company.